Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

First and foremost I would like to wish all of my friends and family a Merry Christmas.  With a 32 month old running around in my house, we are anxiously awaiting for Santa to come by and bring some gifts.  As it is getting later and later I looking forward to Noel going to sleep and then allowing the magic to happen.  Although Christmas is a little tighter this year with the loss of my job, we are doing everything we can to make this a memorable event for my girl.  I would like to thank both my family and friends that have really gone out of their way to help my family out this year.



I actually saw Santa earlier this evening riding his bike.  What a great sight!!!

Coolest Santa ever.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Jimmy! We've all been on tough times. Hang in there it will get better.

    ReplyDelete